Site news

Reopening the Faculty of Agriculture for the academic activities for the 2015/2016, 2016/2017 & 2017/2018 batches after COVID-19 outbreak

Reopening the Faculty of Agriculture for the academic activities for the 2015/2016, 2016/2017 & 2017/2018 batches after COVID-19 outbreak

by Deshani Somarathne -
Number of replies: 0

The remaining academic activities of the previous semester (Semester II) such as Continuous Assessments, Discussions, Practical and the Semester II Examinations have been scheduled to be commence from 24.08.2020.

All the Students from the above batches are requested to report to hostels on 23.08.2020 with a valid PHI certificateThose who are not residing at the hostels also (who resides in nearby home or boarding places) should report to hostels on the same day.

Following students were requested not to report to hostels & academic activities.

ü  Those who are having fever, with or without acute onset respiratory symptoms such as cough, runny nose, sore throat and/or shortness of breath. (Should submit valid medical certificate for the period)

ü  Those who have had contact with suspected or confirmed case of COVID-19 for the last 14 days.

All students are advised to adhere the health guidelines according to the “Operational Guidelines for Preparedness of COVID – 19” Section 3 and 4.9 and Guidelines to Students approved by the Dean as attached herewith in Annex I & II.

•   Present academic activities for the Year I Semester I students (2018/2019 Intake) will be continued as scheduled through online mode.

Assistant Registrar                                                                              

Faculty of Agriculture.