Site news

Recommencement of academic activities for the Year I Semester I (2018/2019 batch) after COVID-19 outbreak

Recommencement of academic activities for the Year I Semester I (2018/2019 batch) after COVID-19 outbreak

by Deshani Somarathne -
Number of replies: 0

The remaining academic activities of the Year I Semester I for the 2018/2019 batch has been scheduled to be commence from 28.09.2020.

All the Students from the 2018/2019 batch are requested to report to hostels on 27.09.2020 with a valid PHI certificate.

Those who have not completed the registration procedures are requested to submit the required documents.

Following students were requested not to report to hostels & academic activities.

•  Those who are having fever, with or without acute onset respiratory symptoms such as cough, runny nose, sore throat and/or shortness of breath. (Should submit valid medical certificate for the period)
  •   Those who have had contact with suspected or confirmed case of COVID-19 for the last 14 days.

All students are advised to adhere the health guidelines according to the “Operational Guidelines for Preparedness of COVID – 19” Section 3 and 4.9 and Guidelines to Students approved by the Dean as attached herewith in Annex I & II.

Assistant Registrar                                                                              11.09.2020

Faculty of Agriculture.