Site news

Year I, II & III Semester II Examinations September / October 2020

Year I, II & III Semester II Examinations September / October 2020

by Deshani Somarathne -
Number of replies: 0

Faculty of Agriculture

Rajarata University of Sri Lanka

Year I, II & III Semester II Examinations -  September / October 2020

(2017/2018, 2016/2017, 2015/2016 & Repeaters)

All students are requested to submit the application forms for the above examination to the Assistant Registrar’s Office.

Deadline:

1. Proper Applications: 26.08.2020

2. Repeat & Medical Applications: 28.08.2020

ü Repeat & Medical candidates are requested to apply according to the timetable without overlapping (Tentative timetable will be published on or before 26.08.2020)

ü Original payment receipt should be attached to the repeat applications.

✔                  Late applications will not be accepted.

Those who have already submitted Grace Chance Request or Repeat Examination Requests also should submit this applications. 
You are requested to deposit the Repeat Examination Fees to Faculty of Agriculture, Rajarata University of Sri Lanka Account No: 0001472627, BOC Anuradhapura Super grade branch or at the Shroff counter of the Faculty.

Those who have already entered through google forms also requested to submit  the application with the original payment slip. 

Assistant Registrar                                                                                                                                2020.08.24

Faculty of Agriculture